Feeling a little scattered? Not sure when to do what? Not sure how to achieve optimal time management for your business but also be present and in the moment?
I. Hear. You.
Some days, I really just want to go with the flow, and some days - I can't get through my list of to-dos fast enough.
What I'm learning to do is really lean into that and have the exact kind of day that my body, heart and mind are telling me to have. Why? Because my inner knowing is right every time.
There's A LOT to be said about how we spend our time and the shape of our lives. They are one full circle. Sometimes we take the hours, minutes and seconds we have for granted, and sometimes we PUSH through them with HAVE TOS and SHOULDS that end up depleting us.
Yes - master your minutes and own your time, but also know the difference between force and flow.
One of the first questions I ask when I'm working with someone on this: Who's owning your time? If you're struggling with focus and unable to grow in the areas you're intending to...chances are you're allowing other things/people to own your time.
We have 1440 minutes given to us in each day. How do you spend yours? I'm not suggesting you track each second - but an awareness is key - yes, even in the flow.
Here are 5 ways to keep the focus and achieve optimal time management in your business...WHILE being present, in the flow, and living a life you love.
1. Set up your day the night before with an openness to change as needed - lists are great...but also be open to those lists shifting and carrying certain tasks over to the next day. For example, if you're not feeling the highest vibe in the moment...is that when you REALLY want to be reaching out to potential clients?
If those tasks continue to move to the next day for a week - you may want to look a little deeper and ask yourself why that keeps being postponed. A little work may be required to move past that block.
2. Time block a digital calendar with reminders - Include the to-dos for your business, and also the things that bring you JOY. Love naps? Add those in. Things that bring you joy are ESSENTIAL to your productivity - and if you have things on your list to look forward to - you're going to be in a way better state than the "all work - no play" lifestyle many business owners get trapped in.
3. Eliminate distractions, time wasters and vibe-killers. You'd be surprised how much a casual conversation here and a scroll through social there can add up to hundreds of minutes lost every week...if it's not contributing to your happiness, health, or success, how much time do you really want to be giving it?
4. Schedule HIGH VIBE time! Get outside, move your body, feel good, eat well, turn on your favourite songs and dance. High vibes will help you be way more productive!
5. Constantly remind yourself of your ultimate goals, while being happy in the here and now. What are you working towards that makes that consistency so worth it? Reminding yourself of the goals while prioritizing your joy NOW will keep your heart feeling happy as you move closer to them.
The more we take full ownership of our time, the more empowered we feel and the better everything becomes around us.
Being able to ROCK time management for intuitive business owners and entrepreneurs is essential for productivity, self care and growth!
We have a whole session on this in the Beautiful Business Program, and it's one of my favourites to teach on. If you're looking to take your business to the next level - this program may be perfect for you. Find more here!
In Happiness & Health
Comments will be approved before showing up.